- Place dough into a clean bowl. Add rosemary, garlic and olive oil; knead until well combined. Divide dough in half; set aside for 5 minutes.
- Roll each ball of dough out into a rough 21cm square. Sprinkle cheese, onion and parsley over one half of dough; season. Top with remaining dough; press to enclose the fillings.
- Using a sharp knife, slice each square into about 12 smaller squares.
- Brush lightly with a little oil and place into a braai rack.
- Cook over medium-to-cool coals for 10–15 min each side, turning occasionally till golden and baked through.
- Serve warm with extra butter.