2 slices bread
1 large onion, chopped
650g mince meat
2 cloves garlic, chopped
20g mild curry powder
10ml turmeric powder
20g tomato paste
150g dried apricots, chopped 80ml chutney
10ml worcester sauce
200g chopped tomato
3 jumbo eggs
4/6 lemon leaves
- Place dough into a clean bowl. Add rosemary, garlic and olive oil; knead until well combined. Divide dough in half; set aside for 5 minutes.
- Roll each ball of dough out into a rough 21cm square. Sprinkle cheese, onion and parsley over one half of dough; season. Top with remaining dough; press to enclose the fillings.
- Using a sharp knife, slice each square into about 12 smaller squares.
- Brush lightly with a little oil and place into a braai rack.
- Cook over medium-to-cool coals for 10–15 min each side, turning occasionally till golden and baked through.
- Serve warm with extra butter.